HEAVY METAL POISONING
Do you have many of these symptoms and don't seem to be healing? Have you considered that you might have heavy metal poisoning?
- Chronic fatigue — feeling tired and sleepy all the time
- Digestive issues and various digestive disorders
- Chronic constipation
- Aching joints
- Candidiasis or yeast infections
- Brain fog — forgetful, low mental concentration, and state of confusion
- Numb and/or tingling nerves
- Hormonal imbalance
- Mood swings, depression, and/or anxiety
Eating and drinking fresh greens daily will gradually help to detoxify your body of poisons. Cilantro (or coriander leaves) and garlic are one of the best combinations for this purpose.
See my favorite garnish recipe here: