Publicly shared by Juicing For Health
HEALTH BENEFITS OF TART CHERRIES
Tart cherries are also called "sour cherries". Both sweet and tart cherries are rich in antioxidants and are anti-inflammatory in nature. However, tart cherries have less sugar and higher concentration of certain antioxidants that are helpful for many ailments.
Some of the Health Benefits of CHERRIES:
- Reduces gout attacks
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Reduces risk of heart diseases
- Reduces risk of colon cancer
- Improves mental performance
- Helps increase sleep quality
- Reduces joint pains in arthritis
- Reduces muscles cramps
- Improves eye health
- Reduces blood sugar level
- High in antioxidants, slows aging
Choose to live healthy, with Sara Ding!